Friday, July 10, 2009

A camping we will go!

I got it! I got it! I got it! Its older than dirt, but I got it! Its a 1987 StarCraft tent trailer. No more sleeping in a tent on the hard ground!!!!!!!! Its in killer condition, has 2 queen size beds, a stove, a sink and a huge dining table! This thing is so cool I cant stand myself!
*
I packed the car up last night and am at work today all ready to go. I had a vibe to call the seller just to check if he is back from his vacation.
Sure enough he answers and said come get it!
*
My dad blazed over to my work, jammed up to San Clemente and my dad totally wheeled and dealed with the seller and we got it for so cheap. WHAT A STEAL!
*
So were headin' for the mountains this weekend and I was all set to camp in my tent.
NOT!!!!
*
Now I'll be all cozy in my pop up! Anyone wanna buy a tent? ;-)
*
Have a great weekend! Peace OUT!

1 comment:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Yay! How fun! I love your sense of adventure! And your appreciation of the beauty in life!