Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i can see clearly now.............

*
Havent posted anything for a while. After I kicked off the new year, did a re-deux then went into some freaky funk I decided to take a little blog break. I needed to refresh the new year and Ive done a great job. Cleaned out a lot of old clutter, freshened up my workout by walking everyday at lunch and changed my eating habits so Im eating much better! What a difference!
*
This morning I got up early and headed up to Tamarak to watch the guys surf and get myself into a zen place. Feels so awesome to sit and listen to music and watch surfers. Makes me so happy.
*
*
Ive been so easily amuzed lately. Doesnt take much.............
January in North County doesnt suck.
;-)

3 comments:

mccabe said...

i sooo know where you are coming from! i miss you. are you around friday evening?....

much love,
mccabe x

Melissa said...

I can see it just like being there...can I come sit with you on the beach in the morning? I'll stop and get us a coffee.

linda said...

hey, you are doing such a great job of finding those great places in No. County to relax and rejuvinate. Good goin". i can hardly wait for Summer! I Will be in the beach. Love you, Lin