Friday, August 7, 2009

Admire

Ive been missing the ocean the past couple of weeks.....
*
Been dealing with several very unpleasant house repairs ~ YUK ~ Putting the finishing touches on my pop up in order to get ready for a TON of upcoming summer adventures ~Raising a teenager ~ Connecting with friends & family ~ Running into unexpected car repairs ~ And now finally realizing I have not touched my feet to sand in weeks
*
Today I have finally finished with all of my chores and can kick back and enjoy all of my efforts
*
Ive been feeling like I have a lot on my plate but something has been telling me to give back ~ do more for others
*
So a few weeks ago I joined forces with They Will Surf Again
*
I wanted to do something with the ocean and luckily I found TWSA
*
I know Dave Rastovich, Rob Machado and Donovan Frankenreiter have been big influences on me over the years and I have great admiration for how they live their lives
*
Their surf style, music, and activism
*
Hopefully I can rally one of them to join me on September 13th in La Jolla for the next TWSA event ~ The kids would love it! Im looking forward to getting out in the water and helping others enjoy what I love so much....SURFING!

*

My all time favorite guys

Dave RastovichDave Rastovich Dave Rastovich Rob Machado

Rob Machado

Donovan Frankenreiter

Donovan Frankenreiter
*
Admiration ~ Adoration ~ Appreciation
*
~My heros~
*
Now I need to get off here and go stick my feet in the ocean and watch the sunset with my family and rejuvenate ;-)

No comments: