Friday, August 20, 2010

Time flies when youre havin' fun

Well people. Its been sooooooooooooooooooooo long since Ive blogged that Ive lost total touch with all my blog buddies. I think people figured I was over it. Well Im back with a lot to catch you up with. I was going to tell a story of the past few months starting with May but then I decided to just catch you up from the newest to the latest in the life n times of "ME".
*
Last time I blogged I was camping in Doheny at the end of April. Im not used to so much going on. Im more of the type of person who like to cruise thru the week with work and workouts an chill on the weekends but 2010 had something else is store for me. I decided to step outside of the box and allow the universe to guide me ;-)
*
Lets take a peek from August, July, June & May.........
~Xavier Rudd @ The Belly Up - August 17th, 2010~
~Xavier~
~Front of stage with Brit Brit~
~Xavier and too many instruments to name~
~Xavier and the Didgeridoo~
~Amos Lee - Largo Theatre - Los Angeles - August 16, 2010~
~Second row - center stage -Amos about to come on~
~Amos Lee ~
~Amos & I after the show~
~Had to laugh my ass off - Nude bar across from the theatre - only in LA~
~Sunset sail around Coronado - August 4, 2010~
~Keir~
~Keir being soooooooooooooooooo funny while we try and get a cute shot of us~
~Love~
~Pops n Moms the day after their 42nd Anniversary sailing the bay with all of us~
~Malibu - Camping - July 29-August 1, 2010~
~Home away from Home~
~Wine tasting in Malibu~
~Moms 60th!~
~Jen n I celebrating mom~
~Mom and her girls~
~Happy 60th Momma~
~Kings of Leon - July 9, 2010 - Keir and I front row in the pit~
~KOL about to come on~
~Here we go~
~Caleb~
~Jared~
~Fathers Day 2010~
~Enjoying the beautiful sunny day~
~All our babies~
~Mozelle, Kelis & Keir~
~My 41st Birthday - June 14, 2010 - Me & Kristina~
~Brit, Me & Jen~
~nuff said~
~Temecula Valley Balloon & Wine Festival - Camping - June 4 - June 6, 2010~
~Gin Blossoms about to start~ ~Wine tasting~
~Last day - Balloon launch at 630am - View from my trailer~
~Biking over to my pops n moms trailer w/basket full of supplies~
~John Butler Trio - Private Listener concert at The Abbey - May 19, 2010~ ~Me & Michelle - Show about to start~
~John Butler - Jammin~
~JBT~ ~Byron (bass) & Me~
*
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats what Ive been up to the past 4 months............Never in my life have I been this busy. Its surely been an adventure. Looking back at all Ive done is pretty cool to see. I truly have a blessed life that I love. Im always amazed at how life just falls into place with little to no effort at all. The more I let go of holding on so hard to what I think "Should Happen" and just allow things "To Happen" its incredible........Thank you to all my family & friends for all the love and support you give me. Why God has chosen me to live such an amazing life I will never know. But many thanks to the man upstairs for lookin out for me. I appreciate all the fun I get to have so thanks for so many lil gifts. Its what keeps me goin'. Amen ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so there are 3 things very evident here...FRIENDS, FAMILY and MUSIC.....well fun too!
Bun, I'm so happy for you that you have this wonderfully full life with what you wished for a year ago(of course family is always there;-)
When I think back to our conversations and see now what you have created..WOW! It's amazing. Sooooooooo happy for you...love you to bits and pieces:)

Pink Sun Drops said...

Wow, you have some amazing genes in your family. Your mother does not look a day over 35!! And she's turning 60?! That, or you have some amazing tips for keeping your skin and hair fabulous - if that's the case, please share!

Love, love, love the short hair on you! Not to mention you look amazing yourself. 41?! You look like you are in your twenties. I am feeling the effects of aging this year, so am noticing it in other people and I don't notice it in any of you!!

So glad your summer and year has been amazing! I've been enjoying reading about it and feeling like I get to experience some of it vicariously through you!

Zen is in said...

thanks ladies! I love reading your blogs too and experiencing all of your adventures! I have a great life and finally see that the more you let go of what you expect to happen and just let it all go life gives back to you more than you ever asked for! :-) Summer is just starting here in Cali so more blogs to follow.........Love, Ang